The XSPROFIX Portable Espresso Machine, launching June 1st on Kickstarter, is a compact caffeine brew-master that has a built-in cup and runs on a rechargeable Lithium Battery that’s removable so you can take it on a plane. The XSPROFIX uses Nespresso pods and can brew with boiled or cold water, so you can enjoy your choice of flavors wherever you are. A slim travel bag (which also holds three Nespresso pods) and a matching accessory bag for the charger and battery, make this machine perfect for traveling, camping, and commuting.
If you’re an espresso lover whose getting sick of settling (or if you’re just tired of sharing the office coffee machine with all those monsters who never clean it properly), check out the Kickstarter’s Early Bird Special – available for the first five days of the campaign – to support the product and save $100 on the full XSPROFIX set with accessories. While you’re there, watch for some of the other handy rewards and stretch goals, like a stationary stand that holds five pods, and a car charger to keep you fueled up on the open road.
- This incredible app helps you ‘steal’ recipes from almost any website
- Applestone Meat Company’s Vending Machines Could Be Your New Contact-Free Butcher
- Does No-Phones Dining Have A Future? Industry Professionals Give Us Their Take
- Nanopresso is the Go-Anywhere Personal Espresso Machine You Need Now
- This Hard Seltzer Company Wants to Pay You $60,000 to Travel the U.S.