April fool’s. You just got iced.
Does it feel like you’re back in college? Good. We decided on such a fine, upstanding holiday to kick it old school with this joke.
Did you really think we were able to get our hands on a bottle of Pappy 23? We’re fine upstanding gentlemen and all, but that only gets you so far (though if any of you out there has a bottle and wants to share, we can assure you that we are fine, upstanding gentlemen that make great conversation over a fine pour of bourbon).
Never been iced? Well, since you just were, you’re going to need to find the closest Smirnoff Ice. (You can order one —in select states — here.) Once you’ve got one, bend a knee and chug it. Observe:
Want to mess with your friends a little on this fine day? Send them this link. Tell them you get entries for every time a friend also enters. Then, order them Smirnoff Ice and have it sent to their house. They may think you’re joking around, but when that bottle shows up a few hours later, they’ll know you weren’t kidding.
- How to Unfu*k Yourself: Unabashed Life Wisdom from Gary John Bishop
- Ducati Unveils New Panigale V4 Models and Scrambler 1100
- Talking Music, Leadership, and (Of Course) Beer with Dogfish Head CEO Sam Calagione
- Upgrade Your Undies with the Best Men’s Underwear You Can Buy Today
- This Jetboard Offers Next-Generation Electric Surfing Without Waves