Prime Day is over! If you haven’t yet had a chance to search for great kitchen appliance deals, don’t worry — there’s still time but you have to hurry! Amateur home cooks and experts alike will find a wide selection of Prime Day kitchen appliance deals still happening especially at the Walmart Deals for Days sale that is still running strong through today. You will find all kinds of Prime Day deals, including Instant Pot deals, air fryer deals, blender deals, coffee machine deals, and more. You’ll need to act fast, though; Prime Day is only two days long and we’re more than halfway through. Why wait on great deals? Check out all the deals we found below!
While you’re shopping Amazon for post-Prime Day kitchen appliance deals, especially if you’re looking for a bargain on a kitchen gift, you’re sure to notice that specific appliance categories have loads of deals. You’re likely to find a good selection of deal offers for the following appliances:
- Instant Pots: Other companies make multifunction pressure cookers, but you wouldn’t know it by the overwhelming popularity of Instant Pot’s many models and deals. Cooking appliance and gadget fads often come and go within a single season, but Instant Pot continues its dominance year after year. You can find Instant Pots in different sizes and varying features with sale prices ranging from about $50 to near $200.
- Air fryers: Air fryers are another example of a relatively new kitchen appliance that caught on in a big way and continues to sell in great numbers. Many brands of air fryers will be on sale, including Dash, Ninja, Cosori, Chefman, Cuisinart, Breville, and even Instant Pot. Sizes and functions vary in this category of healthy cookers.
- Blenders: Blenders have been a kitchen countertop appliance staple for decades. Newer models include immersion blenders, blenders that also cook, blenders that double as juicers, and many more.
- Single-serve coffee makers: Keurig rules in single-serve coffee makers, but Nespresso is another big brand. The speed, convenience, and vast selection of different types and brands of coffee and other hot beverages ensure this brand’s continued popularity.
- Coffee/espresso machines: Espresso machines are no longer dominated by huge, complex devices that cost multiple thousand dollars. You can still spend thousands if you wish, but you’ll also find espresso machines and combination espresso and coffee makers for just a few hundred dollars.
- Pizza makers: Pizza makers aren’t huge sellers yet, but we’ve noticed an increase in brands and designs for people who want to make their pies at home. Some pizza makers are combination appliances that also toast, roast, and bake food. Still, others are single-purpose designs that may cost twice the price of a combo appliance but are more likely to please pizza aficionados.
Looking to grab a new kitchen gadget for the culinary person in your life? Whether that person is you or your dad who loves to grill, there are plenty of kitchen deals to be had. While Amazon is dropping prices on its most sought out kitchen tools and appliances, other retailers like Best Buy and Target are announcing their own version of Prime Day deals, like the Walmart Prime Day sales, to compete with the retail giant. Make sure to check prices and save wish lists so you know exactly what to look for. We’ll be curating all the best kitchen deals across sites during the two-day sale event.
- Best Cheap Mattress Sales and Deals for July 2021
- Our Favorite Workout Earbuds (AirPods Pro) Just Got a Massive Price Cut
- Save up to 50% on Ray-Ban Sunglasses When You Shop Today
- This Ninja Blender is Discounted at Amazon — Ideal for Margaritas and Smoothies
- Countertop Ice Makers Are a Summer Essential — And This One Is on Sale