You’re going on a night out with your boys. First you’ll grab a bite to eat somewhere delicious, and then you’ll head to a bar and throw down some beers and whiskeys, then you may meet a nice girl — and, who knows where the rest of the night will take you? That’s exactly the reason why you want to look nice and neat when you head out. It’s fine to dress casual, just know how to look put together at the same time. We suggest you do this by wearing a cardigan over your standard flannel shirt (we know it’s been really cold out there for some of you!), throw on a pair of nice jeans, get some desert boots and a cool coat, and there you go, a look that’s laid back enough to hang out with the boys, but eye catching enough to get a girl.
Clockwise, L-R: Acne Ace Jean, $250 at barneys.com; Penfield Hanford Jacket, $263 at penfield.com; Men’s Trout Plaid Flannel Shirt, $55 at woolrich.com; Topman Oatmeal Drapey Cardigan, $92 at us.topman.com; Rag & Bone Archer Desert Boots, $370 at eastdane.com
- How to wear a suit: The unspoken rules (and 2 styles you need to know)
- These 4 men made the Oscars more stylish with the best looks of the night
- The 10 best men’s lounge pants to wear all day long
- Make shopping easy: The best gifts for men (no matter what he’s into)
- A Stitch Fix expert tells us what to pack for a long weekend getaway this winter