Fashion Week is here and our good friend and photographer Leandro Justen offered to share his shots with us from some of the shows he was covering.
Today we get a look at Lucio Castro‘s fall/winter 2015 line. Inspired by the hypnotic made-for-tv movie ‘Ubu Roi’ by Jean-Christophe Averty in 1965, there are lots of modernist and Dada references while still being anchored in an effortless and masculine ‘invisible uniform’ the design always strives for.
- 4 of the World’s Smallest Countries and Why You Should Visit Them
- Workout Playlist: The Best Songs for Getting Pumped About Pumping Iron
- Why You Should Get to Know Chinese Wine
- Dive In (Literally) to This Minimalist Lakeside Retreat in the Netherlands
- Lexus Unveils Ridiculously Luxurious LY 650 Yacht