Fashion Week is here and our good friend and photographer Leandro Justen offered to share his shots with us from some of the shows he was covering.
Today we get a look at Lucio Castro‘s fall/winter 2015 line. Inspired by the hypnotic made-for-tv movie ‘Ubu Roi’ by Jean-Christophe Averty in 1965, there are lots of modernist and Dada references while still being anchored in an effortless and masculine ‘invisible uniform’ the design always strives for.
- The Best Bug Out Bag Essentials
- What Happens To Outdoor Dining in Fall and Winter?
- The 14 Best Men’s Jeans and Denim Brands to Shop Now
- This Is The Best Cheap Deal For An Air Fryer This Prime Day
- How to Make the Controversial Singapore Sling Cocktail