Fashion Week is here and our good friend and photographer Leandro Justen offered to share his shots with us from some of the shows he was covering.
Today we get a look at Lucio Castro‘s fall/winter 2015 line. Inspired by the hypnotic made-for-tv movie ‘Ubu Roi’ by Jean-Christophe Averty in 1965, there are lots of modernist and Dada references while still being anchored in an effortless and masculine ‘invisible uniform’ the design always strives for.
- Diplomático Rum is Sharing a Taste of Venezuela with the World
- London’s Grub Club Pop-up Hosts Literary-Themed Culinary Experiences
- World’s Oldest Message in a Bottle Discovered on a Remote Australian Beach
- These Sweaters by Dale of Norway are for Modern Vikings (aka Olympic Athletes)
- Meet the Milkshake IPA, Your Newest Craft Beer Obsession