We are all about simplifying our lives so when we came upon Landmarks and Lions we were pleased to find a company that is helping in their own little way.
Founded in 2010 by Canyon Crosby (what a name!) the small goods brand takes inspiration from architecture to offer up sleek, compact and well designed wallets, iPhone, passport and card cases to name a few. Each case is made to order by Canyon who hand cuts each leather piece, sews and hand paints the edges. That is some serious dedication people.
Recently Crosby rolled out the Quantum iPad case. The case is made of soft lambskin and there is a wool felt lining on the interior to keep your flossy piece of equipment safe and sound.
One of our favorite pieces from the brand is the Quantum iPhone wallet. Carefully constructed out of calfskin it has room for your phone, cards and cash. Don’t worry, he offers these for smartphones too, and if you need one custom made for a phone of different dimensions, Canyon can stitch that up too. Now that’s class.
- 10 Best iPhone X Cases to Keep Your New Device Safe and Stylish
- REI’s New Backpack Series Pays Tribute to America’s Beautiful National Parks
- Basics Instincts: A Guide to the Best T-Shirts and Undershirts
- How Filippo Loreti Offers Luxury Watches at a Surprisingly Affordable Price
- How to Satiate Your Senses in Sedona, Arizona