We are all about simplifying our lives so when we came upon Landmarks and Lions we were pleased to find a company that is helping in their own little way.
Founded in 2010 by Canyon Crosby (what a name!) the small goods brand takes inspiration from architecture to offer up sleek, compact and well designed wallets, iPhone, passport and card cases to name a few. Each case is made to order by Canyon who hand cuts each leather piece, sews and hand paints the edges. That is some serious dedication people.
Recently Crosby rolled out the Quantum iPad case. The case is made of soft lambskin and there is a wool felt lining on the interior to keep your flossy piece of equipment safe and sound.
One of our favorite pieces from the brand is the Quantum iPhone wallet. Carefully constructed out of calfskin it has room for your phone, cards and cash. Don’t worry, he offers these for smartphones too, and if you need one custom made for a phone of different dimensions, Canyon can stitch that up too. Now that’s class.
- No Strings Attached with the Best Wireless Charging Pads
- From the Office to the Trail, Here’s the Best Dual-Purpose Work Gear
- The Best Wallets for Men: Billfolds, Card Holders, Phone Cases, and More
- Sprint Through Airport Security with These TSA-Approved Men’s Travel Kits
- Outdoorsman Brendan Leonard Wants You To Get Out There and Do It, Whatever Your ‘It’ Is