Today we speak to Malone Souliers co-founder Roy Luwolt:
As a child of American diplomats, Roy spent his childhood in over forty-five countries, giving him a unique perspective on both business and world affairs, particularly with regards to the nuances and dynamics of consumer behavior.
On graduating from the revered Eli Broad College of Business in Michigan State, Roy began his career as a luxury brand strategist, working with leading global corporations in both fashion and finance to bring thorough-leadership and accountability to their products, brands, and campaigns.
As Managing Director, Roy brings his panoply of international experience- garnered at organizations including ABC television, Young & Rubicam and WPP- and a keen understanding of luxury to the launch and expansion of the women’s shoe brand Malone Souliers.
As for his personal style:
Jeans: Faith Connexion
Shirts: Haider Ackermann
Pants: Juun J.
Suits: Yohji Yamamoto
Hats: my hair.
Rings: bespoke and scavenged necklaces from across the globe.
Sunglasses: Thom Browne
Outerwear: Burberry Prorsum
Favorite Cologne: Le Labo Thé Noir 29
Your favorite App: Whatsapp
Favorite piece of technology: The Cube
Next tech purchase: Private Humidor
- You Should Read Patagonia Founder Yvon Chouinard’s Guide to Life
- The Rise of Taiwanese Food Chain Din Tai Fung
- How to Score Discounted Tickets to the Best After-Party in NYC this Weekend
- The Business of Delivering Booze to Your Door, According to Drizly’s Founders
- 14 Scandinavian Clothing Brands You Need to Know