UFC 274 is happening this evening and MMA fans around the world are gearing up to witness 15 fights, including two high-stakes championship contests. With 30 combatants doing their ring-walks tonight, however, the events starts a little earlier than usual. Here’s the all-important UFC 274 time so you can watch the action unfold live, from the comfort of your living room, start to finish.
Numbered UFC events like this almost always feature a dozen or more fights spread across three cards. In the case of UFC 247, fans are getting treated to a whopping 15 matchups, making this one of the largest events of the year. Because of this, the early preliminary card is kicking off the action at 5:30 p.m. ET (2:30 p.m. PT), so you’ll have to tune in a little earlier than the usual 6:00 p.m. ET if you’re planning to watch UFC 274 online in its entirety.
Following the early prelims is the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. ET and features four fights. If all you’re here for is the main event, though (which is the pay-per-view portion of the show), then be ready to tune in at 10 p.m. ET. The main card features five matchups. The UFC blocks out about 30 minutes for these main card fights, and the headliners take place last. That means you can expect the defending champions and their challengers to do their ring walks starting at around 11:30 p.m. ET.
The co-main event is a contest for the women’s strawweight title bout, in which two-time champion Rose Namajunas will defend her belt against Carla Esparza. The two met once before in 2014 when both made their official UFC debuts at the finale of The Ultimate Fighter 20. There, Esparza submitted Namajunas to claim the inaugural women’s strawweight championship, and the two have not fought since. Following this is the main event, where Charles Oliveira will defend his lightweight championship against number one-ranked title contender Justin Gaethje.
Since it’s a pay-per-view event, you’ll need ESPN+ in order to watch the UFC 274 live stream online. You can sign up for ESPN+ for $7 per month or $70 per year, and UFC PPV tickets cost $75. If you’re new to the service, though, then you can grab a one-year ESPN+ subscription along with the UFC 274 PPV package for just $100, which saves you $45. You can then check out the full UFC 274 schedule and fight card below.
Early Prelims (5:30 PM ET/2:30 PM PT)
- Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Francisco Trinaldo vs. Danny Roberts
- Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto
- Kleydson Rodrigues vs. C.J. Vergara
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Lupita Godinez
- Journey Newson vs. Fernie Garcia
Preliminary Card (8 PM ET/5 PM PT)
- Andre Fialho vs. Cameron VanCamp
- Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
- Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont
- Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell
Main Event (10 PM ET/7 PM PT)
- Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje
- Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Esparza
- Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
- Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux
- Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon
- UFC Live Stream: Watch UFC Fights Online From Anywhere
- UFC 274 Live Stream: Watch Oliveira vs. Gaethje NOW
- What Channel is UFC on Tonight? Tune in to UFC 274 Live
- UFC 274 Fight Card: Who’s Fighting Tonight?
- Fury vs. Whyte PPV: How Much Does it Cost in the U.S.?