It doesn’t require a deep dive into the history of Valentine’s Day to understand just how alienating it can be for some people. Whether you’re single or you’ve found your soul mate, one of the best ways to find a spark of romance is to find some great at-home entertainment. Of course, if you do have a partner, you might want to also check out these Valentine’s Day gifts for men, or maybe even look into a last-minute flower delivery. These gestures are great, but for plenty of people, a great movie is the best way to find some romance.
Watching Valentine’s Day movies, or romantic movies more generally, is nothing to be ashamed of. These movies are designed to make you think about love, which is one of the most powerful emotions we can feel. If you find yourself weeping softly into your assembled Valentine’s Day chocolates over this list of movies, don’t sweat it. Love hurts, no matter who you are.
- The 11 best Seth Rogen movies, ranked
- Star Wars drinking game rules you can use for all the movies
- Someone charted Walter White’s entire Breaking Bad wardrobe, and it’s as drab as you’re imagining
- All of James Cameron’s films, ranked
- The 10 best baseball movies ever made