If you’ve ever tried gift shopping for an artist, you know that it isn’t easy. Whether you’re looking for a product that will help spur their creativity or a specific work of art that you hope they’ll enjoy, choosing a gift that will suit their artsy tastes is a challenge—especially if you don’t want it to end up collecting dust. But never fear, as we’ve rounded up a slew of the best gifts for artists.
- Lochby Field Journal
- California Cowboy Gonzo Stripe American Dream High Sierra Shirt
- Pilgrim Soul Creative Thinking Journal
- George Saunders’ A Swim in a Pond in the Rain
- Diptyque Paris Limited Edition Scented Candle
- Grovemade Wood Laptop Riser
- Memo A6 memobottle
- BPN In Focus Cognitive Enhancer
- Whoop 4.0 Fitness Tracker
- Muse S Meditation Headband
- Steven Pressfield’s Do the Work
- Tribit Stormbox Pro
- Zen Life Artist Board Mini
- Hide & Drink Canvas Paintbrush Roll
- Manduka Van Gogh Pro Yoga Mat
- Sanuk Vagabond
- STM Goods Dux Backpack
- Beyerdynamic M 90 Pro X Microphone
- Fluance Powered Bookshelf Speakers
- Electrohome Kingston 7-in-1 Record Player
- The 21 Best Gifts for Men on Amazon for Valentine’s Day
- The 15 Best Gifts For Book Lovers this 2021
- The 39 Best Luxury Gifts for Men in 2021 and Beyond
You can shop with confidence knowing that these recommendations have been personally reviewed by a writer and artist with verifiably pretentious artistic preferences. To put that another way, you can be sure that these are gifts that any artist, writer, or otherwise creative person will appreciate. Enough preamble. On to the best gifts for artists.
There are a lot of travel notebooks for writers and artists out there, but this notebook from Lochby is uniquely durable, usable, and aesthetically pleasing.
Read more: The 22 Best Travel Gifts for Men
Inspired by the great “gonzo” writer Hunter S. Thompson, this one-of-a-kind shirt is not only super comfortable, but it has a built-in pocket for holding a beer and a bottle opener.
Bearing the direction to “please use this journal while you are high,” this is a guided journal intended to help inspire creative thoughts. Feel free to check out some of their “inspirational” vape pens to go along with it.
Here one of the greatest living American novelists provides an examination of the craft of writing through the lens of four of Russia’s greatest writers. It’s a great read that is both inspirational and full of practical information.
What artist doesn’t wish they were living and working in the backstreets of Paris? With this candle from Diptyque, they can at least bring home some of the atmosphere.
Grovemade makes a lot of slick, minimalist desk accouterments. This laptop riser is something that most creatives will use every day.
Whether for water or something sterner, every artist could use a good flask. The A6 from memo offers a pleasantly modern, functional design.
For the creative thinker who has trouble staying on task, this energy-inducing supplement drink will help keep things focused.
While a fitness tracker might not seem ideal for every artist, what’s great about this one is that it does so much to support a healthy sleep cycle—something that every artist can use.
This might sound like a weird one, but it’s surprisingly effective. Muse helps the user learn to quiet their mind and focus by “training” them to control their thought processes.
This is a fantastic read for anyone who struggles with achievement, but it’s particularly geared toward artists who are hoping to overcome their own internal resistance.
With full subwoofer sound, high volume, and IP67 water resistance, this little speaker packs a major audio punch.
Artists constantly feel the pressure to create something lasting. This gives them a break by allowing them to do the exact opposite and create something impermanent.
Give your favorite painter a classy, durable way to store their creative tools.
Created in conjunction with the Van Gogh Museum, this yoga mat provides artists with the surface they need for some much-needed relief.
Half slipper, half loafer, all comfortable, this is the perfect footwear for an artist working from home.
Ultra-protective and well organized, this is the ideal backpack for carrying camera gear, electronics, or anything else fragile.
This brand-new mic delivers crystal-clear recording quality whether you’re playing music, singing, or creating a podcast.
While they’re compact, these speakers bring a lot of power without the need for extra amplification.
Not only does this all-in-one record player deliver sweet sound, it allows you to copy music from vinyl to MP3.
- Top 11 D&D Podcasts to Listen to in 2022
- Store, Trade, Sell Your Rare Sports Cards In the eBay Vault
- The 11 Best Mattresses for People With Shoulder Pain
- Parlor Aims to Shape Tomorrow’s Borderless Social Club Today
- 20 Best Fathers Day Gifts for All Types of Dads