All of your questions are answered by Sam and horrible mispronounced by the other two. After chatting about some of the best places to celebrate Oktoberfest outside of Munich — the festival has truly become a global phenomenon — Nicole hits the boys with some Oktoberfest facts and forces them to compete in a short round of trivia. Who won? (Hint: It was the only person who can say Reinheitsgebot correctly.)
The Manual crew has also decided that we should probably host our own Oktoberfest. While it most certainly will not happen, if it did, our festival would have weiner dogs racing on horses. If you’re confused, you’ll have to tune in to figure out what we’re talking about.
And if you have a question for The Manual podcast folks, or if you’d like to share how you’re celebrating Oktoberfest, give us a shout at email@example.com — we’re always around! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and keep an eye out for our weekly podcast polls so you can join the discussion.
- A Brief History of Oktoberfest and Why You Should Celebrate
- 5 Best Cities to Celebrate Oktoberfest Outside of Germany
- Our 5 Favorite Märzenbiers
- Oktoberfest Lager Stew — Need We Say More?
- 25 Years of Dogfish Head Beer with Sam Caligione
- Vodka, Iceland, and More With Reyka Vodka Ambassador Trevor Schneider
- Serving Up a Slice of Pizza Knowledge with Upside Pizza’s Noam Grossman
- Talking Television, French Cuisine, and More with David Burke
- Finding Out What Ready-To-Drink Cocktails Are with Cutwater Spirits’ Yuseff Cherney