Summer is here and we are all literally heading for the hills, beaches, rivers, and lakes every chance we can get. But weekends away require a proper cooler and Yeti’s Hopper 20 is our go to for quick getaways.
Highlights of this cooler include:
- The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays.
- The liner is made from an FDA-approved food-grade material.
- Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- New design means your contents go in (and out) more easily.
- Tapered body makes extended hauling more comfortable.
- Can hold up to 18 cans or 20 pounds of ice and keep both cold for days.
Southeastern based Mountain High Outfitters at Atlanta’s iconic, mixed-use community hub Ponce City Market is a 6,900 square-foot outdoor enthusiasts dream come true featuring premium and unique specialty products from sandals to backpacks and everything in between. The selection of gear and footwear is just as pronounced as apparel, with products for activities like backpacking, bouldering, camping, caving, climbing, hiking, biking, yoga, skiing, trail running, slack lining, paddle boarding, fly fishing, as well as trips to the lake and beach, or even to your favorite coffee shop.
In addition to the vast amount of goods, Mountain High Outfitters at Ponce City Market offers a number of outdoor educational classes taught by their knowledgeable and seasoned staff and local experts. The classes, which are free and open to the public, range from options such as Fly Fishing 101 to Trail Food 101 to their equipment prep workshop, “Gear Up” and Wednesday night group runs.
Simply enter below for your chance to win. Giveaway ends July 13, with winners announced within 48 hours.Yeti Cooler Giveaway