Flashlights are a versatile and essential piece of equipment for every household for both indoor use and outdoor adventures. The light on your phone isn’t always enough and you don’t want to waste battery life in an emergency. If you need to stock your home with a cheap flashlight, you’ve come to the right place as we’ve gathered here some cheap flashlight deals available online. Get ready to say goodbye to darkness, your old friend, with the best flashlight deals. We also have a few tips on how to choose a flashlight, so make sure to read until the end.
Today’s best cheap flashlight deals
- Rayovac LED Flashlight, 2 Pack — $7, was $10
- Uoline Military Flashlight — $14 with coupon on product page, was $16
- GearLight S1000 LED Tactical Flashlight (2-pack) — $17, was $22
- PeakPlus LED Tactical Flashlight Kit — $17, was $27
- Dorcy 41-4750 200 Lumen LED Flashlight — 18, was $29
- Milwaukee 325L Focusing Flashlight — $25, was $35
- Maglite LED 2-Cell D Flashlight — $22, was $35
How to choose a flashlight
Flashlights come in handy in many situations, such as when you need to find something in a dark place in your house, work on an unlit space, or during an emergency. That’s why you should know which one to pick among a bevy of flashlight deals available online. We have a few tips for you before you get to decide on a cheap flashlight.
Many of the most affordable flashlights are powered by batteries, but you can choose one that is powered by disposable or rechargeable batteries. Having a flashlight with a rechargeable battery means you don’t need to fumble with sets of AA or C batteries during replacements. But disposable batteries offer convenience away from a power source and don’t require any recharging time. Be aware of the type of battery you’ll prefer when choosing the best cheap flashlight.
Another factor that you should check when comparing flashlight deals is the brightness. You can determine the light output of a flashlight by checking how many lumens it has. For reference, most compact flashlights have 100 lumens, which is enough to give light up areas in your household. There are also flashlights with up to 300 lumens, which is suitable for outdoor use like hiking and camping. Another measurement that you should look for is the beam distance of a flashlight which indicates how far the light can reach.
While all the tech specs determine the power of the flashlight, lifestyle factors also matter. If you’re getting a flashlight for camping, hiking, or other outdoor activities, make sure to opt for a compact and lightweight yet powerful model that you can easily clip on your backpack or pocket. If what you’re looking for is something that could withstand heavy-duty use for a long time, you should pick a model with durable housing. Though bigger batteries mean heavier weight, the tradeoff is longevity.
- Upgrade to the best warm-weather hiking gear of 2023
- These are the 11 best coolers like Yeti, but cheaper
- Hop on the best mountain bikes under $1,000
- Keep clean anytime, anywhere with the best portable showers for camping
- Discover the best electric mountain bikes for hitting the trails this year