Looking for a last minute gift idea?
Focusing on the kitchen is a good bet this year. Most everyone needs a top-notch cutting board and we found some noteworthy models at Epicurean.
Epicurean cutting boards are crafted from eco friendly wood composite and all the boards they sell are durable, dishwasher safe, knife friendly (meaning less sharpening), and are made in the U.S.A.
There are a wide variety of shapes and styles available, but we’ve keyed in on our three favorites.
Rugged wood fiber boards will accent your kitchen with great flair. Each comes with a silhouette etched on top. Choose from a moose, mallard, buck or lure. They measure 11″ x 14″ and retail for $29.99 each.
These boards make outdoor food prep a snap. Check out the filet boards with built-in rulers and grooves. There are also strainer boards and round boards that can pack away inside stackable cookware.
Show pride for your home state by displaying a state shape cutting board in your kitchen. You can also choose a full U.S.A. board. They also make for a great gift to give visitors. Sizes vary; the price for each is $24.99.
- This Summerhouse Brings the Simplicity of Danish Design to Washington State
- The Best Tailgating Gear for 2018: Grills, Games, and More
- 25 Essential Kitchen Tools and Appliances to Stock Your New Place
- The Complete Guide to Kitchen Knives and Their Uses
- Glenmorangie Debuts Limited Edition Wood Surfboards Made from Scotch Whisky Casks