There’s nothing quite like the feeling of riding a bike during the summer. The breeze blowing through your face as you blaze through city streets while you get from one place to another makes quite a great substitute to walking and driving. But trying to look like you have any sort of style sense while on a bike can be tough; sometimes your pants get caught in your bike chain. We suggest you get a pair of light pants that you can move in and roll up. Finish out your look with a shirt that isn’t too stiff and a pair of casual yet cool canvas sneakers and top it off with a bike helmet and bag so that you can tote all your stuff around. Happy riding!
L-R: Odyssey Hellbent Gloves, for more information visit odysseybmx.com; Brooks Barbican Leather Bicycle Messenger Bag, $450 at bikesomewhere.com; Giro Section Bike Helmet, $55 at giro.com; Superga Cotu Sneaker, $64.95 at shop.nordstrom.com; Steven Alan Reverse Seam Shirt, $188 at stevenalan.com; A.P.C. Cotton Chino Trousers, $105 at matchesfashion.com .
- How to wear a suit: The unspoken rules (and 2 styles you need to know)
- How to wear green on St. Patrick’s Day — style tips you need to look your best
- St. Patrick’s Day: What to wear (without looking like a leprechaun)
- A Stitch Fix expert tells us what to pack for a long weekend getaway this winter
- 4 summer-ready watches you should wear in winter