Spring has finally sprung, and we’re in the mood to get outdoors ASAP. And for those of you who are about to dust off your bicycles and get them back outside, you must make sure you’re outfitted for the occasion. Now in its fourth season, the Levi’s Commuter Series combines the elements of style and function with the devoted cyclist in mind. Performance features like water-resistant, moisture-wicking fabrics and reflective details offer the avid bike rider protection and safety without making them look like neon-clad crossing guards.
The Spring 2013 collection expands on the originals with new styles and bold colors while maintaining the innovative technologies and convenient construction details cyclists have grown to love. All jackets and pants are designed with the perfect amount of stretch to increase mobility while maintaining Levi’s signature fit. Bottoms feature a raised back yoke to minimize lower back exposure while riding, and fabric reinforcements in areas subject to high stress prevent unsightly holes. Utility pockets ensure your precious belongings don’t go flying when racing across town.
Check out the spring lookbook above. If you like what you see, visit levi.com to shop the collection.
- Upgrade Your Kitchen Essentials with Material’s New Iconics Collection
- The Zippo x Foundrae Luxe Capsule Collection Combines Elegance with Expertise
- Levi’s Wellthread X Outerknown Clean Up Dirty Denim with Fall 2018 Collab
- Fossil’s New Smartwatches Will Make Your Heart Beat Faster — and Show You, Too
- Get Ready, Because Buffalo Trace is Releasing the Antique Collection 2018