And no matter what your menswear philosophy, there’s a Timberland silhouette that reps it perfectly — from their legendary six-inch work boots that became iconic hip hop staples in the 90s, to their city-slick Smuggler’s collection fit for a date at the whiskey bar whether it’s 2016 or 1916.
Before the salt trucks and the slushy gasoline puddles of winter cramp your style, learn how to care for your boots the old-fashioned way: by hand and with the proper set of tools.
- Remove dirt and salt with a brush.
- Wipe down with a gentle leather cleaner.
- Use a clean cloth to soak up dirt.
- Brush again (we’re almost done).
- Use Timberland Waximum all over to restore the leather and add a water-resistant protective layer.
If you thought they looked all right before, you’re in for a surprise. There’s nothing like restoring your trusty boots with your own two hands. And you can rest assured you’ll be looking polished all winter long, regardless of where you tread. Pick up these essential tools, plus a few other cold-weather staples by Timberland:
Forget the fuss with this straightforward tool set that will start your boot care regimen off right. Use on your favorite suede, nubuck, or canvas boots. The nylon brush and cleaning bar get the job done. Not recommended for full-grain leathers.
Once your kicks are a clean slate, this leather protector gives them a new lease on life. It waterproofs and moisturizes your boots, leaving behind a good-looking sheen.
If you’re ready to invest in a pair of boots that’ll keep the elements out while you’re on the modern trail, the Britton Hill boot is the perfect place to start. Simple, elegant, manly — what more could you want?
A killer combination of waxed cotton and leather, the Timberland Mount David Mixed-Media Chore Coat is the perfect piece of outwear for hitting the streets this winter. Featuring a slim silhouette reminiscent of both cargo and bomber jackets, the Chore Coat features four outer pockets, a single inner-zip pocket, and a plaid cotton lining. With the protective wax outer coating, there’s no washing necessary. Simply wipe off any dirt or mud with cold water and a soft cloth. Pair this jacket with simple button-up, good jeans, and Timberland boots for standout street-wear style.
- The 7 Best Chelsea Boots For Men To Slip On in 2021
- How To Wear a V-Neck Sweater for Men
- The 18 Best Boots for Men Who Care About Style in 2021
- The 17 Best Clothing Stores for Men To Shop Online in 2021
- The 12 Best Camping Chairs for Any Adventure On Any Budget