Before the spring rains set in to soak North America from Atlanta to Albany and Tallahassee to Tacoma, you should outfit yourself for the forthcoming foul weather with a pair of water repellent pants.
The reasons for doing so are many: including the most obvious–staying dry in the rain–but there are additional benefits to water repellent pants, including the ability to also repel oil and dirt. Which means, whether you’re a cyclist pounding puddles on your way to work or a pedestrian who happens to get a splash-back from a thoughtless motorist, you’ll remain dry, warm, and presentable through it all.
To get you, our faithful reader, into a pair of water repellent pants sooner rather than later (and for free), we’ve partnered up with Vancouver, British Columbia-based Duer to giveaway a pair of their fantastic Stay Dry 2.0 Denim Jeans ($139) and a pair of their Live Free Adventure Pant ($142) to one lucky winner and a friend. Yes, not only do you have a chance to win two pairs of high-end water-repellent pants, but you also get to call the shots on the who gets a second set. Maybe you want to reward a good friend, a nephew, son, or even your hip-as-hell dad–the choice is yours.
Some features of the pants:
- Water repellency using Duer’s biodegradable Rainshield treatment
- Invisible seat gusset, allowing free-range of motion while preventing “crotch blow-outs”
- Slim cut, but not tight
- Triple-stitch seams for long-lasting durability
- the Stay Dry Denim is 30% lighter and stronger than traditional denim
- Odor-neutralizing Silvadur treatment
For your chance to win a pair of Duer Stay Dry 2.0 Denim and Live Free Adventure pants for yourself and for a friend, fill out the form below and tag a pal on social media. And, if your friend enters and tags you, you just doubled your chances at walking away looking brand new.
Featured Image Credit: Josh VertucciDuer Performance Pants Giveaway
- Pacsafe Dry is the Water-Resistant Anti-theft Bag that All Travelers Need
- Why You Should Get Your Next Pair of Jeans from Fitted Underground
- Our Favorite Motorcycle Gear to Keep Us Safe When Riding
- Explore the Winter Landscape: 7 Tips For Snowshoeing
- Get Rid of that Mid-Winter Pastiness with these Sunless Tanners