From the classic double-breasted to the allover tile print three-piece suit, top designers cut the suit every which way for fall. Above, five off-the-rack styles that nail the new streamlined proportions and patterns of the season. For a forward look, pair them with a white collared shirt buttoned at the top sans tie or with a plain tee underneath. From L-R: “Fenton” brushed wool plaid suit, by Steven Alan; “Ludlow” charcoal grey houndstooth suit, by J.Crew; “Drifter” grey mix flannel suit, by Acne; navy jacquard skinny suit, by Topman; storm blue glen check suit, by Gant by Michael Bastian.
- Why your wardrobe needs a waxed canvas jacket (and the best ones to get)
- Brooks Brothers and Sperry’s new shoe collection is just what you want it to be
- Freezing jeans shouldn’t really be a thing — here’s why
- Review: These men’s pajamas cost $600 — are they worth it?
- The best casual watches for men (to upgrade your everyday style)