With all of the conveniences of modern technology, when it comes to travel we still have papers flying. Passports, foreign currency, cab receipts and in some countries, paper boarding passes all clutter and confuse us.
Luckily for us, a little company in Australia is working on making ‘Better ways to carry.’ Bellroy is focused on trimming down bulky wallets with hidden pockets, thinner leather and innovative designs. Next week they launched their Passport Sleeve. It’s fitted with sections for your passport, tickets and bills as well as two quick access card slots, micro travel pen and it can take up to 4-5 cards.
Have a look around their site; it is quite amusing with well produced videos and a news filled blog or ‘conversation’ as they apparently call them down under.
- The Best Wallets for Men in Fall 2020
- The Best Travel Gifts for Men
- A Complete Guide to Self-Care for Men
- The TSA Is Now Testing Self-Service Airport Security Checkpoints
- 5 Best Places to See Fall Foliage in the United States