There’s never a bad time to care more about a good night’s sleep. Whether you’re looking for a deal on all the stuff you need to get a great night’s sleep or a deal on one of the best mattresses for any budget, we’ve tracked down the right queen-size mattress deal for you. There are many mattress sales on queen mattresses taking place right now, with some offering more than $700 in savings. All of the best mattress brands are in play, including Casper, Nectar, and Tempur-Pedic, so read onward for more details on these great queen mattress deals.
- Casper Essential Mattress —
- Cocoon Chill Mattress —
- Nectar Memory Foam Mattress —
- Layla Memory Foam Mattress —
- DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress —
- Tempur-Pedic Tempur-Adapt Mattress —
Casper Essential Mattress — $506, Was $595
- Memory foam design
- Breathable materials for cooler sleep
- 5-year limited warranty
Casper is one of the most popular names in the mattress business, and the Casper Essential Mattress is one of its most popular models. The Casper Essential Mattress is a memory foam mattress, and it’s designed with three layers of foam for support, breathability, and bounce. The memory foam provides support for pressure points and cradle curves, and makes for a great night’s sleep at the end of a long day.
In addition to the comfort of its memory foam design, the Casper Essential Mattress also features an open-cell design. This utilizes breathable materials that help you sleep cooler throughout the night, without the tossing and turning that can come during warmer seasons, and without the restlessness that can come with hot summer nights. Base foam reinforces top layers and adds durability to the Casper Essential Mattress as well.
The Casper Essential Mattress is one that comes in at a low price, making it a great option for anyone looking to fill out a spare bedroom or save some money on their new dream cushion. And despite its incredibly low cost, the Casper Essential Mattress is backed by the durability and trustworthiness of the Casper brand, as well as a five-year limited warranty.
Cocoon Chill Mattress — $799, Was $1,239
- Premium design
- Backed by the Sealy brand
- Adaptive memory foam design
- Free pillows and sheets bundle
Like all of the best mattresses, the Cocoon Chill Mattress provides a good night’s rest at a relatively affordable price. And because Cocoon is a Sealy company, you can settle into the Cocoon Chill Mattress knowing you’ve purchased a premium mattress by a top-notch and long-lasting mattress company. This makes the Cocoon Chill Mattress an easy option to turn to when it comes to building the bed of your dreams.
The premium design of the Cocoon Chill Mattress features 10 inches of memory foam with a conforming feel and a reactive bunch. And it isn’t just memory foam, but Cocoon’s Perfect Fit memory foam, which adapts to the contours of your unique shape for a soft and supportive feel. This is premium memory foam, and also part of the Cocoon Chill Mattress design is a premium cooling cover, which is a stretch-knit cover infused with a proprietary material that absorbs and dissipates heat.
In addition to all of the great features that will help you fall asleep faster and cooler night after night, the Cocoon Chill Mattress also comes with a free pillows and sheets bundle, so you’ll be able to sleep even more comfortably from head to toe. The pillows and sheets bundle is a value of up to $200, and rounds out the restful nights that will come to you with the Cocoon Chill Mattress.
Nectar Memory Foam Mattress — $799, Was $1,398
- Gel memory foam design
- 12-inch-high profile
- 365-night home trial
- $499 of included accessories
With the Nectar Memory Foam Mattress you aren’t just getting a great memory foam mattress, you’re getting a great gel memory foam mattress. This is an important distinction because with gel memory foam there is even less motion transfer, which makes this mattress a particularly enticing option if you’re shopping for a mattress you’ll be sharing with someone. Gel-infused memory foam also adapts to your body, making for a particularly restful night’s sleep.
The 12-inch queen mattress features premium design and construction. It features five main layers that include a quilted cover with heat wicking and cooling technology, a Nectar smart layer composed of gel memory foam for comfort, a dynamic support layer, a 7-inch layer of standard foam to ensure the comfort and support layers above perform their best, and a shift-resistant lower cover that ensures the mattress stays together, no matter how much use you may throw at it.
Another great perk of the Nectar Memory Foam Mattress is that it comes with a 100% risk-free 365-night home trial. This means you can sleep on the Nectar Memory Foam Mattress for an entire year and return it for a full refund if you’re not completely satisfied. And, with $499 of accessories that includes a cooling pillow, sheet set, and mattress protector as part of your purchase, there’s little reason to not purchase the Nectar Memory Foam Mattress right now.
Layla Memory Foam Mattress — $949, Was $1,099
- Copper-gel memory foam design
- Premium motion transfer control
- 2-in-1 soft and firm design
- Two free pillows
When considering the best mattress for two people to share, the Layla Memory Foam Mattress is a top consideration. This is because it’s copper gel memory foam design brings premium motion transfer control to your bed. This also comes from the mattress’ unique layering of foams, which dampens motion, so your sleeping partner won’t feel you move.
Another great benefit of the Layla Memory Foam Mattress is its unique 2-in-1 design. The Layla Memory Foam Mattress is a flippable one, with one side being a firm 7 out of 10, and the other side being a soft 4 out of 10. With one side being soft and the other being firm, you can easily flip depending on what sort of sleep you’d like to get, or who may be sleeping over at any given time.
More benefits of the Layla Memory Foam Mattress come from the previously mentioned copper-gel memory foam. This also makes the mattress one of the most comfortable you’ll come across, as it creates a soft feel, provides rapid cooling and body heat transfer, and provides variable support for deep compression areas. Two free pillows are included with a purchase of the Layla Memory Foam Mattress, making it a comfortable, versatile, and enticing option.
DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress — $999, Was $1,698
- Pressure-activated gel memory foam
- Premium 5-layer hybrid design
- 365-night home trial
- Lifetime warranty
Whether you’re looking for the best mattress or one of the best mattresses for back pain, the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress is a queen mattress to consider. It features pressure-activated gel memory foam, making it a great option for couples, as it provides the contouring comfort and pushback support of both a firm mattress and a soft one.
The five-layer design of the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress is also worth noting, as it’s part of what makes the mattress such a luxurious option. It has quilted foam layer for keeping things cozy and cool, a pressure-relief comfort layer that contours to your shape with gel memory foam, a sink-in-just-right layer, an essential base layer that makes sure all of the layers above it are performing their best, and a targeted-support coil layer the provides custom relief with individually wrapped coils that adapt to your body.
DreamCloud even understands a great mattress is an investment, and lets you try the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress with a 100% risk-free 365-night home trial. This ensures you can make the right decision about your new mattress, and you can do so with full confidence in the products quality, as DreamCloud also includes a lifetime warranty with the DreamCloud Luxury Hybrid Mattress.
Tempur-Pedic Tempur-Adapt Mattress — $2,249, was $2,449
- Premium Tempur-Pedic quality
- Tempur-Adapt technology
- Unmatched motion cancellation
- All-night adaptive support
The Tempur-Pedic name is one of the most recognized brands in the mattress business, and there’s plenty of good reasons for it. One of the reasons is the Tempur-Pedic Tempur-Adapt Collection, which is the most highly recommended bed in America. With the Tempur-Pedic Tempur-Adapt Mattress, you know you’ll be getting the quality that Tempur-Pedic is known for, and you’ll also get the technology of the Tempur-Adapt mattress lineup.
Atop the list of great things the Tempur-Adapt technology provides is superior motion absorption. Unlike other mattresses, Tempur-Pedic’s one-of-a-kind materials isolate movements and motions in the bed, so you and your partner can sleep undisturbed longer and wake up feeling rejuvenated. Unparalleled pressure relief and all-night adaptive support also come with the Tempur-Pedic Tempur-Adapt Mattress, making it a truly great option for a great night’s sleep.
The Tempur-Pedic mattress lifespan is top notch, and if you’re uncertain which Tempur-Pedic mattress may be best for you, you can always consider some of the other best Tempur-Pedic mattresses. But the Tempur-Adapt mattress can be found in many homes, providing many people with a great night’s sleep, and it’s worth consideration if you’re looking for something comfortable, durable, and at the cutting edge of mattress technology.
How long do you intend to keep your new mattress? Average mattress lifespans typically range from 7 to 10 years. When you choose a mattress that meets all your needs for support, comfort, and most of all that helps you get a good night’s sleep, you may be able to extend the lifespan by keeping it clean and rotating or flipping it according to the manufacturer’s suggestions. Mattress cost spread over the full lifespan can be quite reasonable, especially when you get great sleep because you made the right choice. The following are key considerations in choosing your new mattress. We focus on queen mattresses in this article because that’s the minimum size most couples choose today, but you may want a larger or even a smaller size, and the same same key factors apply.
- Foundation and Construction: Once you decide whether your new mattress will sit on a slab, a standard bedframe, or even a motorized frame with multiple adjustments for each side, it’s time to get to the basics. The primary choices for mattress construction and composition today are foam layers, hybrid foam, and box or coil spring designs, or more traditional box springs. Foam mattresses with multiple layers of support, body motion cancellation, and cooling materials are the most popular mattresses. Hybrid mattresses often have memory foam and cooling top layers and one or more layers of springs for a combined experience of support and comfort.
- Comfort, Coolness, and Coziness: To a great extent, the three Cs (comfort, coolness, and coziness) are largely determined by the top layers of your mattress. Fabric that wicks off moisture and transfers temperature away from your body can help with the cool feeling that contributes to restful sleep. The type and arrangement of foam in the top mattress layers can enhance coziness without feeling like the mattress clings to you. Mattresses are often available in different configurations for side, back, and front sleepers if you tend to always maintain the same sleep posture.
- Options: Extra toppers, different mattress heights, and the ability to work with motorized bed frames can add to your cost but with the benefit of a mattress that is customized for your needs and preferences.
- Your Budget: It’s possible to buy an excellent mattress for under $1,000, as the deals above suggest. You can also spend several thousand dollars. If you have a budget and intend to stick to it, or at least stay close, it can help to start your comparisons between mattress manufacturers at their entry-level models (which are generally already quite good) and only move up to the higher priced levels in the brand family if the added features are worth the extra expense.
- Best Saatva Mattress Deals and Sales for September 2022
- Tempur-Pedic Mattress Sale: Save $500 on the Top Brand
- Best Electric Toothbrush Deals for September
- Best Lego Deals: Best-Selling Lego Sets From $16 Today
- Best cheap Nerf gun deals and sales for September 2022