Nobody can deny a good salted caramel brownie. There’s just something about that ultimate combination of sweet, a touch of savory and chocolate. This fall, the folks at New Belgium and Ben & Jerry’s are releasing the most amazing collaboration that we’ve seen in ages: Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale. You read that correctly, your two favorites — ice cream and beer — are merging together for what we think will be the best sweet beer since, well probably since New Belgium’s Salted Belgian Chocolate Stout came out last year.
Related: Beer-centric Accessories
We can’t tell you how much we love devouring a nice pint of Ben & Jerry’s — Chunky Monkey, Cherry Garcia, Red Velvet, Everything But the Kitchen Sink and all those other mouthwatering flavors that we try to avoid when we’re at our local deli. We also love a nice cold glass of beer — especially after a tough day at the office. So the New Belgium and Ben & Jerry’s Salted Caramel Brown Ale is like a dream come true. Who could refuse dessert in an alcoholic beverage? We certainly can’t. Next fall we’re running straight to our local deli and grabbing a pack of New Belgium and Ben & Jerry’s Salted Caramel Brown Ale.
For more information visit newbelgium.com.
- The Sweet, Sweet Science of Chocolate: Why Does It Taste So Good?
- This Chilean Brewery Makes Beer from Desert Fog
- Kona Brewing Wants to Kick-Start Your Beach Bod with a New Light Beer
- Welcome to Wheat Wine, a New Beer Style Pioneered by American Brewers
- The Best Breweries to Hit Up in Phoenix During MLB Spring Training