The Big Love festival in Asheville, N.C. introduced us to a snack food we can’t get enough of and we’re sure you’ll love it too. How can you resist a healthy option that includes bacon? Yeah, we knew that would get your attention.
Coconut Organics, founded in 2010, produces CocoBacon—a vegan bacon alternative snack made from coconut chips. They spice and flavor them so they have the satisfaction and taste of real bacon, but better for you.
Ingredients include toasted organic coconut chips, organic coconut oil, low-glycemic organic coconut sugar, sea salt, and organic mesquite smoke flavor and a unique spice blend. Price for a two-bag pack of CocoBacon is only six bucks or buy a case for $24.
Give ’em a shot and let us know what you think.
- 7 Best Protein Shakes That Are Actually Good for Your Health
- 10 Refreshing Summer Dishes Featuring White Beans
- Get a Man-Glow with 10 of the Best Collagen Snacks
- 9 Picnic Dishes That Travel Well And Deliver On Flavor
- The Best Healthy Drunk Food to Snack On When You Get the Drunchies