The Big Love festival in Asheville, N.C. introduced us to a snack food we can’t get enough of and we’re sure you’ll love it too. How can you resist a healthy option that includes bacon? Yeah, we knew that would get your attention.
Coconut Organics, founded in 2010, produces CocoBacon—a vegan bacon alternative snack made from coconut chips. They spice and flavor them so they have the satisfaction and taste of real bacon, but better for you.
Ingredients include toasted organic coconut chips, organic coconut oil, low-glycemic organic coconut sugar, sea salt, and organic mesquite smoke flavor and a unique spice blend. Price for a two-bag pack of CocoBacon is only six bucks or buy a case for $24.
Give ’em a shot and let us know what you think.
- Don’t Bring Home the Bacon, Get It Delivered with these Bacon Subscription Boxes
- How to Cook Bacon in the Oven, Stove, and Microwave
- 10 Best Beef Jerky Brands to Try Before You Die
- This Bacon Potato Biscuit with Bacon Gravy and More Bacon is Divine
- Aging Spirits: 7 Ways to Enhance Your Alcohol at Home