Who doesn’t love a cooking show? Whether you’re quite the cook yourself, looking for a little inspiration, or you’re just a fan of heated culinary competition and love screaming at the TV as you wait for your delivery pizza to arrive, there’s something for everyone. So grab a glass of your best whiskey and settle in, because it’s going to be another spicy season of bingeing the best Netflix shows.
Why not pick up a hobby that will keep your palette satisfied and your table the spot where everyone wants an invitation? Cook, grill, sauté, roast, bake, fry, sear, char, and braise. If these words don’t make your mouth water, they’re about to. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best food and cooking shows to binge right now on Netflix. Want to watch a head chef berate a local cook? Netflix has it. How about a movie based entirely on meat? We understand, and we are here to facilitate.
- 10 tasty retro dishes that deserve a comeback
- Level up a childhood fave: These are the best cheeses for a fancy grilled cheese
- You’re being duped: 10 ‘healthy’ foods that are actually terrible for you
- How former SpaceX chef Ted Cizma is changing fast-casual with a pizza robot
- The ultimate guide to Argentinian barbecue, according to an expert