Out here on the East Coast we’re freezing our bums off wishing we were some place more tropical. Some of us are stuck in the snow, but others — like our own Cator Sparks, who is on a boat in Costa Rica — are off gallivanting around in warmer weather. We envy him. He gets to shed his parka, gloves and scarf for something a little lighter. Grab a lively button-up shirt to get rid of the winter blahs, throw on a pair of shorts, and white sneakers, like the Stan Smith adidas. Most importantly of all, get a pair of ill sunglasses; we suggest the Illesteva Milan II Havanas. Then you’ll be set for beachside walks and strolling through cobblestone streets.
Clockwise, L-R: RVCA Alsweiler Shelf Shirt, $56 at rvca.com; Illesteva Milan II Havana Sunglasses, $300 at illesteva.com; Will Leather Goods Canvas Duffel Bag, $250 at shop.nordstrom.com; adidas Stan Smith Shoes, $75 at adidas.com; RVCA Weekender Shorts, $39.95 at rvca.com.
- Adidas Originals X Oyster Holdings’ 2 New Pairs of Kicks Are Streamlined Throwbacks
- 11 Best Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Badass Mofos of Film
- Begin Your Summer Beach Body Prep Now with the Best Men’s Workout Clothes for Fall
- Not a Fan of the Flannel? These are the Best Cold-Weather Alternatives
- Best Black Friday Deals On Footwear and Apparel: Nike, Adidas, and More