Having the right bag is an urban man’s dilemma. Every day is a fine line between being prepared and having to lug around too much stuff. You never know when you’re going to have a night out and need to freshen up or spend a night away from home. And we can tell you that you don’t want to be hauling a bulky gym bag or backpack.
We’ve been there… Fortunately so have the three founders of Travelteq.
The Amsterdam-based brand has nailed the art of leather laptop bags. Their best selling “Trash Bag” is back with a detachable strap and more versatile pockets. We can assure you, you will tote anything but trash around in these bags. Handmade in Italy, the Trash Messenger is crafted from Florentine Vachetta leather and accented with a high quality, waterproof nylon lining. The new version maintains the clean lines of the original design, large enough to fit a 15-inch laptop, just with a little more room for your goods. They come in three trim varieties including navy, blue and olive all with Fox-colored leather. To make them even more ridiculously useful they have pockets for your airline ticket, mobile phone, sunglasses, and if you’re feeling like a boss – a pocket for your cigars (Sure, why the hell not?).
In the U.S. Travelteq is exclusive to online retailer Roztayger. You can visit them here to pick one up and peruse the site.
Weight: 2.4 lbs 16″ L x 12″ H x 3.25″ D
- Peak Design’s Travel Line Is the Kind of Compartmentalized Luggage Bag We love
- 5 Best Weekender Bags for Men to Take on Their Next Getaway
- 5 Best Cold Brew Coffee Makers to Get Your Chilled Buzz On
- Samsonite Gets Tough with New Kevlar-Reinforced SXK Line of Bags
- Murses, Schmurses: Mini Man Bags Will Up Your Style Game While Keeping Your Pockets from Overflowing