It seems that in today’s crowded backpack/suitcase landscape, everyone is going minimal. The seven or eight colors of yesteryear are gone in favor of neutral shades; grey and greyer, black and blacker.
The team at Lexdray has come up with a slick new lineup of gear to add to the mix. They’re calling it the “Symmetry Collection” and have done an excellent job of mixing a simple blue/black two-tone without being boring.
Since they’re the official suppliers of MLB players across the league, all Lexdray bags have to stand up to travel, batting practice, and anything else thrown their way. The brand’s Symmetry Collection takes a noticeably nautical turn, starting with the rip-stop nylon that each bag is constructed from. The mesh-fused material is water resistant and the diamond-shape end result is very, very handsome.
The collection is five pieces in total and ranges from the standard Rome Pack backpack to the Mumbai Messenger, which is perfectly suited for dangerous bike rides through the city to your next destination.
While the Symmetry Collection is limited to 500 pieces per style, Lexdray has a solid lineup of other bags to suit just about any fancy. And with prices starting around $200, consider it an investment in your style and protecting your gear. You’ll thank us next time you’re stuck in a downpour without an umbrella.
- Pacsafe Dry is the Water-Resistant Anti-theft Bag that All Travelers Need
- Carry All Your Fitness Gear in One of the Best Gym Bags for Men
- The Best Cooking Gear for Car Camping and Backpacking
- Solar-Powered Backpacks Provide Off-the-Grid, On-the-Go Energy Solutions
- New Year, New Gear: Our Favorite Brands and Top Product Picks at Surf Expo 2018