You never know what you might learn.
No Spectre plot spoilers here, but so far there’s these pair of jet black Danner Mountain Light II boots to ogle over.
Yup, Danner makes more than brown boots and Bond fights evil while wearing shit-kickers made in Portland, USA!
Of course all black Danners are going to look good on 007, but here are a 7 James Bond reasons any guy would want a pair.
1—You can kick through snow—they’re 3.8 pounds of waterproof leather in the upper and a Vibram® Kletterlift sole.
2—Danner’s lace to toe design forms to your foot the more you wear it.
3—The liner is 100% waterproof and breathable.
4—They’re really comfortable. Inside, the foot is supported by a moldable polyurethane cushion.
6—You can have them recrafted if they every start to wear.
7—They look good on Bond but they also just look good period.
- The 9 Best Sean Connery Movies, Ranked
- Yes, You Can Still Wear Shorts This Fall and Stay Warm. Here’s How
- The Best Travel Gifts for Men
- The 20 Best Men’s Christmas Jumpers in 2020
- When You’ve Got a Job to Do, You Need a Pair of the Best Work Boots for Men