You never know what you might learn.
No Spectre plot spoilers here, but so far there’s these pair of jet black Danner Mountain Light II boots to ogle over.
Yup, Danner makes more than brown boots and Bond fights evil while wearing shit-kickers made in Portland, USA!
Of course all black Danners are going to look good on 007, but here are a 7 James Bond reasons any guy would want a pair.
1—You can kick through snow—they’re 3.8 pounds of waterproof leather in the upper and a Vibram® Kletterlift sole.
2—Danner’s lace to toe design forms to your foot the more you wear it.
3—The liner is 100% waterproof and breathable.
4—They’re really comfortable. Inside, the foot is supported by a moldable polyurethane cushion.
6—You can have them recrafted if they every start to wear.
7—They look good on Bond but they also just look good period.
- Patagonia X Danner Introduce the Last Fishing Boot You’ll Ever Buy in First-Ever Collab
- Dive In Feet First With the Best Rubber Boots for Men
- Weather the Season in Style with the Best Men’s Boots for Fall
- These 6 Pairs of Moc-Toe Boots are Fall Footwear Perfection
- Time To Start Thinking About the Best Men’s Chukka Boots for Fall