Dressing well is not always about wearing a suit and tie. Here at the Manual, we believe in letting your passions inspire your style. Robert Comstock, a 30-year veteran of adventure-inspired clothing did exactly this with his new fall line Comstock and Co. As an avid traveler and lover of the outdoors he was naturally inspired to create outerwear that could be worn in the elements and be acceptable to urbanites.
The line that launched at select Bloomingdales this October is a versatile collection of outerwear and woven pieces for the man who lives a life somewhere between the city and the outdoors. We loved these pieces because they sport a masculine look that’s slightly polished for everyday wear. From the self lined, cast blue spongy lamb nubuck to the the drum-dyed water buffalo leather jacket, there’s a wide range for any taste. Each piece adds a rugged twist to your look. What’s unique are the materials and fine leathers used to in each piece. They add little more craftsmanship than your average jacket or woven shirt. Check out the slideshow to see more of this line you will be wearing very soon.
- What to Wear Tailgating: Fall Style Essentials for Football Fans
- Our Favorite Pieces of Gear in the Stylish Lineup of Dainese Motorcycle Gear
- Layer Up for Fall ASAP with the Best Men’s Puffy Vests
- Fall Running Gear: Must-Haves for Adjusting to Autumn Temperatures
- Shop the Latest and Greatest from Filson’s Fall Collection