Dressing well is not always about wearing a suit and tie. Here at the Manual, we believe in letting your passions inspire your style. Robert Comstock, a 30-year veteran of adventure-inspired clothing did exactly this with his new fall line Comstock and Co. As an avid traveler and lover of the outdoors he was naturally inspired to create outerwear that could be worn in the elements and be acceptable to urbanites.
The line that launched at select Bloomingdales this October is a versatile collection of outerwear and woven pieces for the man who lives a life somewhere between the city and the outdoors. We loved these pieces because they sport a masculine look that’s slightly polished for everyday wear. From the self lined, cast blue spongy lamb nubuck to the the drum-dyed water buffalo leather jacket, there’s a wide range for any taste. Each piece adds a rugged twist to your look. What’s unique are the materials and fine leathers used to in each piece. They add little more craftsmanship than your average jacket or woven shirt. Check out the slideshow to see more of this line you will be wearing very soon.
- Levi’s Made & Crafted Collection is Spicier Compared to Your Regular 501s
- Spider Silk Fabric is Badass, and Here’s the Ski Jacket to Prove It
- Stay Dry in Style with Our Favorite Rain Jackets for 2018
- Our Eight Favorite Shows from New York Fashion Week 2018
- Go for Gold: Peep Nike’s Medal Stand Collection for Team USA at 2018 PyeongChang