If, like us, you’d like to emerge from your pandemic hibernation a little more educated than when you started, choose from our list of the best documentaries on Netflix instead of worrying about things you can’t control. These documentaries are entertaining, but also edifying. For your convenience, we’ve broken them up into categories below.
Browse by category:
Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond - Featuring a Very Special, Contractually Obligated Mention of Tony Clifton (2017)
- The 10 Best Social Justice Movies to Stream Right Now
- The 15 Best Music Movies of All Time to Watch Right Now
- The Best Anime Series on Netflix to Watch Right Now
- The 16 Best Anime Series on Hulu Right Now
- The 10 Best Competitive Cooking Shows to Watch in 2022