Summer is almost here. And with it comes a surge of visitors to the Pacific Northwest. In Seattle, many guests prefer to stay near the action in Pike Place. Inn at the Market, a chic boutique hotel, offers one of the best views of of Elliot Bay and the Olympic Mountains and is the only hotel in the city in Pike Place Market.
The peaceful courtyard, complete with ivy, leads you to the cozy environs. All 70 rooms have picturesque views of Pike Place, downtown Seattle or the bay. Sferra linens envelope the custom-made Hypnos beds and local artwork dots the walls. The rooms have clean lines and neutral color palettes. Comfort is key with just the right amount of luxury. Beecher’s Loft, a stand-alone guesthouse adjacent to the hotel, boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, exposed beams, sky lights, tufted leather armchairs and hardwood floors. A fully equipped kitchen and gas grill on the private balcony allows guests to entertain up to 14 people. It’s the choice spot if you want to go all out on a weekend trip with the guys.
With its location at Pike Place Market, guests will never want for activities. Three restaurants as well as four unique shops occupy space in the hotel’s environs. Then there’s Pike Place Market itself, one of the country’s oldest farmer’s markets, that showcases specialty food and unique crafts. Locals and visitors alike can be seen grabbing a sandwich and watching the boats sway in the summer breeze on the bay.
- 8 Breathtaking Fire Lookouts You’ll Want to Rent Right Now
- A Uniquely Californian Retreat on the Edge of the Ahmanson Ranch Space Preserve
- Capitalize on Quarantine With the Best Backyard Party Essentials for a Sizzlin’ Summer
- 5 Perfect Wilderness Escapes for Social-Distance-Friendly Relaxation
- Colorado’s A-Lodge Is a Unique, Choose Your Own Adventure Hotel