REI Co-op is kicking off a savings event exclusively for its members. Whether you’re in dire need of new running shoes or need to pick up a camping tent for your upcoming camping trip, you’ll find discounts on a wide range of outdoor gear and apparel in this sale.
If you’re not a REI Co-op member, here’s some good news:and includes a breadth of perks you’ll be keen to take advantage of if you love the outdoors (and/or saving money).
Read on to see our top picks from the REI Co-op Member Event and learn more about the benefits that come with a REI Co-Op membership.
REI Co-op members will receive 20% off one full-price item or an extra 20% off one REI Outlet item with coupon code MEMBER21 from now until March 29. This discount applies to the highest-priced item. Some restrictions apply.
Non-members can add a REI Co-op membership to their cart for $20 and use coupon code MEMBER21 to receive their discount on an eligible item at checkout.
The REI Co-op Member Event is the perfect time to refresh your outdoor gear and apparel before heading out on your first major spring outing. Take a look at the best REI Co-op Member Event deals below:
A lifetime REI Co-Op membership costs only $20. In addition to exclusive sales, REI Co-Op members also enjoy these perks:
- A share of REI Co-Op’s annual profit (member dividend)
- Special prices on outdoor vacation packages
- Used gear trade-in for gift cards
- Members-only bike and ski shop services
- Access to special edition merchandise
- Discounted outdoor gear rental
- Community forums, classes, and events
If you’re a regular REI Co-op shopper, it’s worth becoming a REI Co-Op member for the member dividend benefit alone. It’s an excellent way to save on future purchases all year round.
Even if you don’t frequent REI Co-op often, you’ll still benefit from a membership if you intend to make a large purchase. For orders over $100, the money you’ll save after using the member-exclusive coupon will exceed the price of the REI Co-op membership alone.
Also, anyone who enjoys traveling and the outdoors should consider picking up a REI Co-op membership for the discounted vacation packages, classes, and events.
If you live in proximity to a REI Co-op retail location, you can maximize your savings by opting for in-store pickup and bypassing shipping fees. Alternatively, orders over $50 qualify for free shipping. (Note that fees may still apply for oversized items.)
- REI anniversary sale: Up to 30% off clothes, camping and outdoor equipment
- REI Memorial Day Sale: Clothing, Running Shoes, Camping Kit
- Ski Goggle Deals: Up to 30% Off Bestselling Polarized Goggles
- REI Has Cut 50% Off the Price of This North Face Winter Jacket
- REI Clearance Sale: Up to 50% Off Patagonia, North Face, and More!