If you don’t take care of yourself and your skin, having dry, rough, and scaly skin isn’t so far-fetched. The changing seasons are harsh on the skin, which is why it’s essential to add a body serum to your skincare routine. Similar to facial serums, body serums offer you a stronger dose of active ingredients that work to hydrate and exfoliate. Below you’ll find our selection of the best body serums for men. Don’t worry, you’ll be a smooth operator in no time.
- Best Serum for Sensitive Skin: Necessaire The Body Serum
- Best Serum for Dry Skin: Josie Maren Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Body Renewal Serum
- Easiest Application: Just Nutritive Body Nutritive Serum
- Best Serum for Anti-Aging: No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Moisturizing Body Serum
- Best Serum for Psoriasis: Clarin’s Renew Plus Body Serum
- Best Serum for Dark Spots: Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Body Serum
- Best Exfoliating Serum: REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum
Hyaluronic acid is a holy grail skincare ingredient known for its ability to hydrate the skin without irritation. Like all of Necessaire’s products, this serum is vegan, cruelty-free, pH-balanced, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing.
A triple threat, this serum exfoliates, hydrates, and nourishes the skin in just a few pumps. Argan oil, argan milk, pineapple enzymes, and lactic acid work in concert to keep the body moisturized and baby soft.
This spray-on body serum is perfect for those of us who are too lazy to spend time on the application. With 13 moisturizing ingredients like avocado, kukui nut, and peach kernel oils, you’ll be yelling “Feel my legs!” in no time.
This antioxidant-rich patented body serum helps protect skin from future signs of aging. It’s enriched with peptides and hyaluronic acid to instantly plump and hydrate the skin.
Made specifically to resurface the skin, this concentrated formula uses water lily extract to combat dry, flaky surface cells. According to the countless five-star reviews, this serum is a game-changer for those struggling with psoriasis. Just follow it up with the best body lotion and you’re good to go!
Harnessing the power of goat milk to reduce the appearance of age spots, dark spots, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, and aging skin, this proprietary blend is worth every penny.
Over-exfoliating the body with a harsh loofah is so last year. This lightweight exfoliating body serum is chock-full of AHA’s (lactic acid and xylitol) designed to chemically exfoliate away dull and dead skin.
- Brand Profile: How Dr. Squatch went from a viral social media startup to men’s grooming sensation
- The best moisturizers for oily skin — get a shine-free complexion
- How to get rid of calluses: Your guide to softer, smoother skin
- How to choose a moisturizer for your skin type — dermatologists share their secrets
- The 7 best sea salt sprays for men