This past week has been crazy, there’s no other way to put it, and when things get crazy, there’s really only one solution: drink your way through it. Because of everything going on across the pond, we’ve put together a list of drinks that’ll help you get through this whole Brexit mess. If you’re not a cocktail kind of person, there’s always countless pints of ale. Or Scotch. There is always scotch.
- 50ml Pimm’s No.1
- 150ml of Lemonade
- Mint, orange, strawberries
- Cucumber to garnish and ice
Method: Pile all the ingredients in a tall glass, mix and sip. Best make a jugful, you never know who’ll turn up at the sound of the ice tray leaving your freezer.
- .25 ml Makar Glasgow Gin
- .25 ml triple sec
- 5 ml orange juice
- 5 ml lemon juice
- orange peel twist for garnish
Method: Shake ingredients with cubed ice. Strain into chilled coupe glass and garnish with orange peel twist.
- 2 oz Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey
- .5 oz Fresh lime juice
- 3 oz Ginger ale
Method: Add whiskey and lime juice to a Collins glass with ice. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a lime wedge.
- 50ml Penderyn
- 15ml Orgeat
- 15ml Creme de Framboise
- 10ml Gomme Syrup
- 25ml freshly squeezed lime juice
Method: Shake over ice. Serve in rocks glass with a lime wedge and sprig of mint. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
- 3 Rosé Cocktails You Absolutely Need to Try This Fall
- 7 Best Tequila Cocktail Recipes in Fall 2020
- 8 Grilled Cocktails To Enjoy This Labor Day Weekend
- How To Transform 10 Classic Cocktails Into Frozen Drinks
- How to Make the Controversial Singapore Sling Cocktail