A recent addition to the Charleston, South Carolina, food and beverage scene, Ink N Ivy is situated in an impressive historical building on upper King Street and filled with an eclectic array of contemporary art.
It is the third Ink N Ivy location (other outposts can be found in Charlotte, North Carolina, and Greenville, South Carolina) from The Bottle Cap Group, a Charlotte-based hospitality company with 13 concepts under its umbrella. The Charleston hot spot opened in August with delectable American cuisine, craft beer, an extensive wine list sure to please any palette, and a superb selection of cool cocktails customized by expert bartenders.
One of the most popular drinks on the menu is the Alternative Snacks cocktail, a rum-based concoction with a surprising addition: salted dill oil. The savory ingredient pairs well with sweet and citrusy elements — because who doesn’t love a salty/sweet mixture? M&M’s and popcorn, anyone?
(Created by Evan Christy, Ink N Ivy, Charleston, South Carolina)
- 2 oz Rhum Clément
- 1 oz cucumber juice
- 0.75 oz lime juice
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- 10 drops salted dill oil
- The Most Appealing Banana Liqueur Cocktails on the Planet
- Drink to Your Health with these 3 Healthy Cocktail Recipes
- 7 Show-Stopping Cocktails to Sip While Watching the Grammy Awards
- The Manual’s Favorite Cocktails of 2017 (with Recipes)
- Score Big at the Watch Party with these Super Bowl LII-Themed Cocktails