What better way to spend a Saturday during autumn with a day in the country? Call up your friends, grab your car, and go look for some farm-fresh produce, cheeses and local brews. Maybe rent a cabin, have a lovely fresh dinner at a farm-to-table restaurant and most importantly, get a whiff of that fresh country air. Hell yeah!
We suggest a flannel shirt to keep you warm and comfortable. Layer a sturdy cardigan over it and bring a jacket — just in case it gets frigid at night. Sport some jeans that can take a beating, and don’t forget to select a pair of boots that are both durable and stylish. There you have it — an ensemble fit for chasing chickens and hiking trails.
Clockwise, L-R: Musto Shooting Check Stretch-Tweed Field Jacket, $750 at mrporter.com; Woolpaca Shawl Cardigan, $169.50 at duluthtrading.com; A.P.C. Navy Flannel Gingham Check Grunge Shirt, $210 at ssense.com; Acne Max Raw Straight-Leg Jeans, $190 at matchesfashion.com; Frye Logan Cap Toe Boot, $390 at zappos.com.
- The Best Men’s Cardigans Prove the Look Isn’t Just for Mr. Rogers
- Levi’s x Justin Timberlake Fresh Leaves Collection is Fall Fashion Done Right
- Transition from Fall to Winter Seamlessly with These Stylish Shirt Jackets
- 11 Best Halloween Costume Ideas Inspired by Badass Mofos of Film
- What’s in Our Weekender: Everything to Pack for a Weekend Away this Fall