Jackson, Wyoming’s favorite son has come a long way since first strapping on a snowboard and tackling the steep mountain slopes of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
After winning just about every award, medal, contest, and film credit that a snowboarder can over the last few years, and after developing his own signature collection with Quiksilver, Travis Rice’s name has become synonymous with being one of the best of all-time.
Over a decade into the game, the long-time Quiksilver pro has and continues to progress snowboarding in its entirety. Whether it be continually raising the bar with mind blowing first ever tricks, experimenting with new board technology, or producing and starring in mega-budget snowboarding films, Rice settles for nothing short of exceptional.
With film credits including the award-winning That’s It That’s All, The Art of Flight and his latest multi-year project, THE FOURTH PHASE (out on October 3), Travis is not only pushing snowboarding’s limits, but bringing that progression to the masses.
As for his personal style:
- Jeans: I like jeans with mobility like Quiksilver’s Revolver Dark Blue Straight Fit Jeans
- Shirts: I like the Quiksilver Organic Pocket Tee
- Pants: I really like Quiksilver’s Fonic Camo pants as well as their khakis. They are super comfy and great for traveling.
- Suits: In Europe I found stretchy light weight sport jackets from MarceletMarcel and Circolo that I really like. MarceletMarcel boutique: 42 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France (no website)
- Shoes: The Evan Smith Pro Model from DC Shoes.
- Accessories: I am not a big accessory person.
- Outerwear: My Quiksilver High Line outerwear collection and I pretty much live in it all winter. It has GORE-TEX 2L fabric that is element proof, keeps you warm, has a built in hood and insulated layering.
- Favorite cologne: Strange Invisible Perfumes – Black Rosette
- Favorite app: Storm (weather app), Go Pro App, Google Earth and WSL (World Surf League).
- Favorite piece of technology: My B&G Zeus screen – because that usually means I am sailing.
- Next style/gear purchase: A new bolo tie.