We love a good pop up shop. But most of the time they are in New York or L.A. so not easy access for most of America. However, the smart people over at Bombfell have launched a two-week online pop up shop from April 23rd- May 7th you can see here.
Backed by some of the same investors who funded Warby Parker and Bonobos, Bombfell works with stylists to send customers a monthly box of personalized wardrobe picks right to your front door. And to offer a little backstage peak into the brands they work with the pop up shop features a curated selection of pieces from new designers that are sustainable, eco-friendly and or made in the US of A.
We are digging the Rousseau Southwest printed pocket square, the Brooklyn Grooming shave oil and the Izola letter opener that doubles as a ruler, because you never know when you need to measure an envelope.
Check it out and let us know what you think is ‘the bomb’.
- The North Face Launches Epic Pop-up Shop High in the Italian Dolomites
- What’s in Our Weekender: Everything to Pack for a Weekend Away this Fall
- How to Make the Perfect Vodka Martini
- Levi’s Wellthread X Outerknown Clean Up Dirty Denim with Fall 2018 Collab
- It’s Hoodie Season: 6 Hooded Sweatshirt Options to Keep You Warm this Winter