Summer is rapidly approaching, so now is the time to build your warm weather shirt rotation. With the increased activity and travel of the outdoor weather seasons, any guy knows that its important to find essential and versatile pieces of clothing that can be worn to both the office and the beach; can fit in at a swanky air conditioned lounge and at a sweaty outdoor concert.
Any guy will also tell you that the summer is all about saving as much money as you can so you can make that extra trip to the ocean, get that extra concert ticket for the girl you just met, and splurge on that extra six pack for the roof top barbecue. No one wants to be cheap, but every guy wants to fit as much fun within his budget as possible.
With that kind of diversity and affordability in mind, we at the Manual decided that we would make life easier for our readers and collect what we think are the five best summer shirts under $50.00. Since the range of shirt use was important, we had to limit our selections to button-downs—though we understand how important a good t-shirt can be.
All images courtesy of manufacturer.
- Enjoy Your Backyard All Autumn Long With These Easy Patio Upgrades
- Easy Camping Hacks for the Reluctant Outdoorsman
- Begin Your Summer Beach Body Prep Now with the Best Men’s Workout Clothes for Fall
- Not a Fan of the Flannel? These are the Best Cold-Weather Alternatives
- Make Western Wear Work for You with The Best Men’s Denim Shirts