Introducing Winter Session’s two-toned waxed cotton canvas day packs. If you’re looking to transition your gear for the winter weather’s up and downs, these are a sure-fire way to protect your stuff. Winter Session’s team in Denver handcrafts these bags with 100-percent recycled cotton. The waxed cotton exterior protects them from any dirt or water. And the inside has a laptop sleeve for electronics. These bags transition from office, to gym, to a weekend trip flawlessly. We love the simple two-tone design. Winter Session’s team of three friends originally hails from Chicago where they started the company in their living room. Can you feel the love? We sure can and it doesn’t break the bank. The two-toned canvas will only run you $285. Not bad for handmade. In 2013, they relocated to the mile-high city. The team also handcrafts other bags and leather accessories.
- The Best Ski and Snowboard Bags for 2020
- 8 Essential Men’s Skincare Tips for Fall 2020
- Where to Buy the Best Face Masks Available Now
- These Are the Best Cheap Backpack Deals for October 2020
- Menswear Essentials: Want To Build Your Hat Wardrobe? Start With These 10 Styles