Introducing Winter Session’s two-toned waxed cotton canvas day packs. If you’re looking to transition your gear for the winter weather’s up and downs, these are a sure-fire way to protect your stuff. Winter Session’s team in Denver handcrafts these bags with 100-percent recycled cotton. The waxed cotton exterior protects them from any dirt or water. And the inside has a laptop sleeve for electronics. These bags transition from office, to gym, to a weekend trip flawlessly. We love the simple two-tone design. Winter Session’s team of three friends originally hails from Chicago where they started the company in their living room. Can you feel the love? We sure can and it doesn’t break the bank. The two-toned canvas will only run you $285. Not bad for handmade. In 2013, they relocated to the mile-high city. The team also handcrafts other bags and leather accessories.
- The Best Work Pants for Men That Are Both Sturdy and Stylish
- What Is a Chore Coat and Why Should You Be Wearing One?
- Give Your Legs a Pair of Blue Jeans They Truly Deserve
- Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2018: The Best Gear of the Year
- Murses, Schmurses: Mini Man Bags Will Up Your Style Game While Keeping Your Pockets from Overflowing