Fall is here and Jimmy Lion is about to rock your socks! What better way to show keep your feet nice and toasty in the soon to be brisk weather than with some stylish, out of the box socks? Jimmy Lion is a new start-up based in the Big Apple – and they’re taking on the sock industry one foot at a time.
These socks are made of soft, combed cotton, free of seams and finished by hand. There is even a “hand-linked” toe for extra comfort. Designs range from monkeys, skulls, waves, raindrops and lightening bolts – even “Miami Vice” for that upcoming trip to South Beach. And while these dress socks are playful and fun, they’re not too loud – making them perfect for the office.
If you’re not a “prints” guy, then you can go with the solids and the stripes – but where’s the fun in that? So put a little roar in your step and check out the whole Jimmy Lion collection over at their website http://www.jimmylion.com/.
- Reflections on Running 40 Kilometers Through the Swiss and French Alps
- Cool Days, Warm Grill: 3 Great Fall Grilling Recipes to Try This Year
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: Interview with Mario Andretti
- Easy Camping Hacks for the Reluctant Outdoorsman
- The Woodman’s Treehouse Has Everything You Want, Including a Pizza Oven