We know winter is wrapping up (PTL!) but this dopp kit made of Merino wool felt can still be a great gift (Fathers’ day is on it’s way) or can be a nice new piece to pull out for next year’s ski trip. And if you are a prepster at heart, they monogram for free!
Related Article: 15 Dopp Kits that go the distance.
Amōs is Hebrew for ‘to carry’ so it only makes sense this Colorado based company focuses on hardy bags and accessories. This dopp kit will stand the test of time with its sturdy zipper and wool lining. Also the size is unique and fits just a little bit more in so your kit isn’t bulging.
In order to win, simply share this post and we will be picking a winner on Friday. Start sharing!
- Saturdays NYC Adds New Staple Products to its Grooming Collection
- Backpacking Checklist: 10 Essentials to Bring on Every Adventure
- Allbirds is Turning Trees into Stylish and Sustainable Sneakers
- Why You Need a Good Merino Wool Base Layer
- Giveaway: Premium Merino Wool Felt MacBook Case, Valet Tray, and Wine Carrier from Graf Lantz