We know winter is wrapping up (PTL!) but this dopp kit made of Merino wool felt can still be a great gift (Fathers’ day is on it’s way) or can be a nice new piece to pull out for next year’s ski trip. And if you are a prepster at heart, they monogram for free!
Related Article: 15 Dopp Kits that go the distance.
Amōs is Hebrew for ‘to carry’ so it only makes sense this Colorado based company focuses on hardy bags and accessories. This dopp kit will stand the test of time with its sturdy zipper and wool lining. Also the size is unique and fits just a little bit more in so your kit isn’t bulging.
In order to win, simply share this post and we will be picking a winner on Friday. Start sharing!
- Dwyane Wade Teams Up With Away for a Suitcase Designed for Wine and Other Awesome Travel Stuff
- Aesop x Rimowa Köln Travel Kit Is the Dream Dopp Kit
- Sprint Through Airport Security with These TSA-Approved Men’s Travel Kits
- 10 Best Travel Gifts for a Modern Gentleman Nomad
- The Best First Aid Kits for the Home, Car, Hiking, and More