There’s an opportunity to tap your toes in style when you head to the FloydFest music festival in Floyd, Virginia July 22 – 26. This year’s event features Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Brandi Carlisle, Leftover Salmon, Drive-by-Truckers, Sam Bush Band, and many more.
Farm to Feet has produced the official sock of Floydfest. The design on this lightweight sock features the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and legacy of amazing music. Sales begin the day of the festival at the Farm to Feet booth in the Outdoor Experience Tent at the festival, but you don’t have to go to Virginia to snag a pair. You can also buy online at the Farm to Feet website.
So why did a sock company team up with a music festival?
David Petri, Farm to Feet marketing VP says there’s always been a close connection between music and the outdoors. “Many of us at Farm to Feet are musicians and with the festival less than fifty miles away from our facility, it was a natural fit.”
Farm to Feet socks use an all-American recipe: U.S. merino wool, U.S. manufacturing and U.S. workers. All of their socks feature seamless toe closures, comfort compression fit, and superior cushioning.
- Live Like a Bond Villain on the World’s Largest Submersible Super Yacht
- Best U.S. Destinations to Celebrate Black History Month
- Don’t Be a Tourist, Be a Traveler with Cohica, the Experiential Travel Planning Service
- Take a Peep at the Craft Brew Races’ 2018 Schedule of Cities
- Can’t-Miss Events at the 2018 Charleston Wine + Food Festival