Born out of a lust for life and Tom Waits, 18 Waits create the ideal clothing for rambling around the woods that surround your secret lakeside cabin with your really hot girlfriend who you’re madly in love with. If your life happens to resemble the guy’s in the spring/summer 13 collection film, that is.
Either way, 18 Waits latest collection is truly awesome. By blending subtle sartorial details with classical prints, wearable silhouettes and fabrics that appear lovingly laundered, the brand has created clothing for the modern, albeit urban adventurer.
The brand rates quality very highly. Consequently, fabrics are sourced from Japan and each piece is lovingly created in Toronto, where the label was founded in 2008 by Daniel Torjman. Scanning the brand’s blog to find a snapshot of Torjman emerging from a small batch of hand-customised t-shirts captures the 18 Waits ethos perfectly. This is quality clothing that is made to be worn again and again…the rambling part is totally optional but highly recommended.
- Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2018: The Best Gear of the Year
- 11 Best Men’s No-Show Socks to Keep Feet Happy and Stink-free
- The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals on Watches, Tools, Outdoor Gear, and Other Cool Stuff
- Natural Performance Fabrics to Keep You Comfortable From Work to Workout
- This Is the $75 Cashmere Sweater You Need In Your Closet Now