Born out of a lust for life and Tom Waits, 18 Waits create the ideal clothing for rambling around the woods that surround your secret lakeside cabin with your really hot girlfriend who you’re madly in love with. If your life happens to resemble the guy’s in the spring/summer 13 collection film, that is.
Either way, 18 Waits latest collection is truly awesome. By blending subtle sartorial details with classical prints, wearable silhouettes and fabrics that appear lovingly laundered, the brand has created clothing for the modern, albeit urban adventurer.
The brand rates quality very highly. Consequently, fabrics are sourced from Japan and each piece is lovingly created in Toronto, where the label was founded in 2008 by Daniel Torjman. Scanning the brand’s blog to find a snapshot of Torjman emerging from a small batch of hand-customised t-shirts captures the 18 Waits ethos perfectly. This is quality clothing that is made to be worn again and again…the rambling part is totally optional but highly recommended.
- Mack Weldon’s ION Series Delivers Must-Have Accessories for Men
- This A-Frame Home Offers Stylish Cabin Living in a Kit
- The First Non-Athlete to Receive the ISPO Cup is 93-Year Old Gert Boyle
- Columbia Sportswear Unveils Olympic Ski Uniforms for Team USA
- Spider Silk Fabric is Badass, and Here’s the Ski Jacket to Prove It