If you go through cigars like Rambo goes through bullets, you need to get yourself an Ammodor.
Designed and built by a small company in Greensboro, NC, Ammodors are a unique line of cigar humidors made from modified US Military surplus metal ammunition cans. On the outside they look like any old ammo can, but pop open the lid and you’ll realize they’re anything but.
For starters, the lid of each can is outfitted with a rubber seal around the rim, making the box 100 percent waterproof and airtight. Inside the rugged steel casing, you’ll find that the whole interior is lined with precision milled 1/4″ thick Spanish Cedar – the ideal lining for high-end humidors since it naturally repels tobacco worms and mold. It also has excellent humidity absorption characteristics, thereby making it perfect for cigar humidification. In addition to the cedar lining, deluxe models also come equipped with top-of-the-line Xikar humidifiers and hygrometers for long-term accuracy and minimal maintenance.
Ammodor boxes come in a variety of different sizes, and custom designs are available upon request. Check out Ammodor.com for details.
- How to Smoke a Cigar Like You Actually Know What You’re Doing
- 16 Best Meal Prep Containers for Portion Control
- How to Cook Ribs in the Oven: An Easy Rib Recipe Guide
- How This New York Energy Startup is Bringing Power to Africa
- The 7 Best Camping Cooking Gear for Car Camping and Backpacking