We all need an update every once in a while. It’s why we renovate the living room, clean out the closet, rotate our shoe collection, or try a challenging recipe.
The same holds true for publications, which is why we’d like to introduce an evolution of The Manual. Our design and engineering teams have been working diligently on a new look for The Manual site over the past few months.
Why? It’s all for you, the reader.
Our coverage — and our mission to show men how to live a life that is more engaged — will stay the same. The differences you will notice are faster load times, exciting page layouts, a sleeker font, and a refreshing new look. The biggest change will be seen by those of you who read The Manual on their smartphones and other mobile devices, which includes over two-thirds of our total readership.
In the future, you can expect more educational guides, more of our favorite product suggestions, more noteworthy trends, more podcast episodes, and more must-read features, like the 2019 Spirit Awards, which are just around the corner.
Our coverage — and our mission to show men how to live a life that is more engaged — will stay the same.
But any big change in life demands maintenance. You can’t just splurge on your dream ride — you need to know how to care for it, too. We will still be tuning up the new site like a classic car in the months to come. If you see something you like, something you don’t, or something that could change, drop us a line via our online contact form. We’re always around.
Welcome to The Manual. Let us know what you think!
- Disney Plus, Hulu are getting major price hikes (because Disney really wants you to try the new Disney Plus bundle)
- NFL Sunday Ticket has a new home: How you can watch all the NFL games this season
- New on Hulu: 5 must-see shows and movies in July
- Sling TV just added these 6 new channels to its Freestream service
- Sling TV just added 16 new channels to its freestream service — here they are