With all of the thousands of Netflix movies available today, it’s hard to decide which movie will be the “right one” — even after two hours of scrolling through all the options. Of course, there are always the “Critically Acclaimed” and “Popular Now” sections to catch all the pop-culture references, but what if you want to watch something else? It can be hard to commit to a movie for the night, especially when its ratings, writing, cinematography, etc., are questionable, but with some movies, you’ll never know until you judge it for yourself.
After spending all of our time indoors and watching movies, it’s likely that we’ve gotten through most of those popular sections of movies to watch, so we made a list of a few movies that won’t be on those lists. There is a wealth of underrated movies on Netflix if you’re willing to look, but if you’re not, here are some suggestions.
- Malignant, His House, and more: The 8 best horror movies to stream on Netflix right now
- The Legend of Drunken Master, Enter the Dragon, and more: The 10 best Kung Fu movies you can watch online, ranked
- The Irishman, Extraction, The Gray Man, and more: The 10 best action movies on Netflix
- 11 post-apocalyptic movies and shows to watch if you miss ‘The Last of Us’
- The best ’80s action movies on Netflix