While many justifiably associate skiing with the winter, dedicated skiers know that you can do it all year round if you have the means to travel. When you don’t have those means, though, there are plenty of great ways to enjoy a ski adventure from the comfort of your couch. Whatever kind of skiing you most enjoy doing or watching, there is a ski film out there that’ll tickle your fancy. Over the years, there have been a few that mixed comedy with the occasional top-to-bottom race. Others take a much more serious look at the sport. Whatever you’re looking for, burn some skis, praise Ullr, and give Chione a kiss, and then settle in to watch one of these great ski movies.
- The 10 best snowboarding movies and documentaries to add to your watch list
- The 16 best fighting movies of all time
- The 10 best Pixar movies of all time, ranked
- The best Halloween movies to watch all of October
- The 10 best time travel movies, ranked