While many justifiably associate skiing with the winter, dedicated skiers know that you can do it all year round if you have the means to travel. When you don’t have those means, though, there are plenty of great ways to enjoy a ski adventure from the comfort of your couch. Whatever kind of skiing you most enjoy doing or watching, there is a ski film out there that’ll tickle your fancy. Over the years, there have been a few that mixed comedy with the occasional top-to-bottom race. Others take a much more serious look at the sport. Whatever you’re looking for, burn some skis, praise Ullr, and give Chione a kiss, and then settle in to watch one of these great ski movies.
- The 10 best Seth Rogen movies, ranked
- The 13 best Netflix documentaries to stream right now
- The 13 best movies on Disney+ to binge right now
- The 12 best Amazon Prime movies to stream right now
- The 8 best snowboarding movies and documentaries to add to your watch list