What new bourbon are we pumped about? Which hiking trail are we exploring? Why is the next supercar so cool? The Manual is dedicated to helping men live a more engaged life. Each week, our editors and guests get together for a round-table discussion about what’s new, exciting, and unique in the men’s lifestyle world. So pop open your favorite brew, step into your man cave, and start streaming.
For this week’s episode of Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Manual Podcast, our round table — host Greg Nibler, Content Producer Jake Rossman, and Food and Drink Editor Sam Slaughter — gets high (no joke).
With 420 right around the corner, it made perfect sense for us to talk about, well, weed. We didn’t want to just talk about the art of smoking it, though. Instead, we decided to up our game and bring back chef Brandon Parsons (whom you may remember from our Holiday Episode) to talk about what it takes to make a good cannabis-infused meal.
In our conversation, we cover how to infuse food with marijuana and, more importantly, how not to overdo it. Then we even try a special treat that Parsons cooked up for us to celebrate the day. Want to learn how to take your cooking to a higher level? Listen to this podcast and try out Parsons’ delicious monkey bread recipe for yourself.
Need some gear to celebrate 420? Our friends over at Grenco Science are offering a sweet sale between Monday, April 16 and Sunday, April 22. Use the code ‘GRINDIT ’ for an additional 5 percent off this Santa Cruz Grinder. We’re also fans of the G Pen Pro Vaporizer and the G Pen Elite Vaporizer.
- Go Bananas for this Cast Iron Monkey Bread Recipe
- These Cannabis-Infused Cocktail Recipes Are Worth a High Five
- The History of 420: How April 20 Became the Haziest Day of the Year
- Fun Weed Facts from the 2018 Cannabis Price Index
- Puff, Puff, Play: The Best Songs About Weed
- All Aboard the ‘Cannabus’: Our Favorite Brewery-Style Cannabis Tours in Colorado
- Become a Cannabis Conoisseur with Serra Dispensary in Portland, Oregon
- Sea Weed: This Cannabis-Infused Lobster Mac and Cheese Recipe Makes Family Dinners More Relaxing
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Oktoberfest Episode
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Food Foraging Episode
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Travel Portland Episode
- Beards, Booze, and Bacon: The Fantasy Formula One Episode