Here’s a dare for the serious grilling aficionado: next time you make that go-to marinade, squeeze in some honey. Trust us, it isn’t just for drizzling on your breakfast oatmeal. The versatile sweetener is Georgia-based Savannah Bee Company‘s specialty. The company’s robust Grill Honey adds a smoky-sweet flavor to marinades and helps caramelize the meats sizzling on the grill. Claim a 12 oz. bottle ($12) or the Everyday honey Sample Set ($16.25), featuring a trio of honeys, at various retailers or online.
Besides flavored honey, Savannah Bee–founded by beekeeping enthusiast Ted Dennard in 2002–offers a beeswax-based body care line. Buyers of the wooden grill planks ($10.70 for the cedar grill plank) receive a bonus: a recipe card of Dennard’s honey-glazed salmon.
- Expert pitmasters reveal their top tips to make smoked brisket
- How to grill fish like a professional (according to an executive chef)
- Best Air Fryer Deals for 2022
- We Found The Best Grilled Corn On The Cob Recipes
- This is the Best Wood for Grilling and Smoking, According to an Expert